View Technical Details Demonstrations
A complete and cost effective solution for Mid-Market Enterprises
Simplify Web Services development and deployment
Scale to meet your future business needs with an SOA
||FusionWare Integration Server
The FusionWare Integration Server is an XML-based application and data integration environment, designed to make it easy and affordable for organizations to integrate their disparate systems to optimize business operations, reduce costs and collaborate more effectively with business and trading partners, suppliers and customers.
The FusionWare Integration Server does not require an Application server, Web server, Orchestration server or Database - all it needs is an operating system to deliver a complete environment for the non-technical business programmer to build, test, stage and deploy service-oriented applications.
FusionWare Integration Server provides users the most complete and cost-effective solution enabling them to quickly and cost-effectively access, transform and route data from any system or data format to another key system without requiring adding or upgrading existing software or hardware or changing existing infrastructures to deliver on-time, onbudget Web Services-based integration with a quick ramp-up and without unnecessary investment.
||If your organization has:
And you need to:
- A heavy investment in existing business applications which have repeatedly delivered a significant amount of missioncritical functionality that must be leveraged
- An IT environment incorporating dissimilar hardware, operating systems, databases and applications
- IT teams skilled in your existing business applications, that must be able extend them into new service-oriented applications without extensive investments in new technologies;
- Intelligently integrate on demand, disparate data to enable management to quickly make well-informed, critical business decisions
- Quickly optimize internal business processes to improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs
- Easily connect your internal systems with your customers and partners, and
- Leverage your IT investments to create innovative business applications that add dollars to your bottom line and help drive your competitive advantage.