FusionWare mvLynx Connect API
Connect API allows you to extend your MV/BASIC programs with syntax that mimics the OPEN/READ/WRITE/DELETE/SELECT/COPY commands that you are used to using in the MV environment. It allows your MV programmers to access relational data as though it were a dynamic array. As a result, your MV programmers are instantly productive and your MV programmers can orchestrate real-time data connectivity and synchronization with other non-MV applications. Triggers can be used to push updates and deletes to the target databases.
- Others... Please Call
Relational Database Platforms:
- SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, mySQL, most JDBC compliant Databases.
Ready for IBM Systems with Linux
Ready for IBM DB2
- FusionWare mvLynx Connect API - Bridge MV/BASIC and Relational Databases
- FusionWare Integration Server - High performance platform for integration.
- FusionWare Integration Server Administrator - remote administration of the FusionWare Integration Server and myLynx Connect API.
- Subroutine-based API including
- Bulk Processing commands including